I am quite busy these days with swamped work since I wasn't able to work during the move and a few days afterwards since I was busy organizing things. Still... 80% unorganized :D.
Good things about my new place:
- Closer to bus stop - it's just 5 minutes walk away.
- The house is cooler - I don't think we would need to turn on a/c during the HOT summer time... the house has bigger windows, no building in front of the house... so very windy.
- NO LEAKS - there was a leak in the ceiling in our previous house... and am certain there won't be any leak in our new home... so far....
- Some problems with pipes... faucets... this is an old house so we need to have this fixed.
- Small bathroom - there's not enough space in the bathroom but I guess we'll have to live with it.