Although there are a lot of cheap cosmetic brands in Korea, I am not very aware of those brands and their products but a friend from US asked me to buy some for her, I came across a BB cream, that's nicer than the one I am using, which is Skinfood's Aloe BB.
I am not saying Skinfood's BB cream I am using is not good, it's just that, my skin gets oily after sometime. The only BB cream for oily skin is the Peach Sake and I haven't had the chance to use it yet.
The specs of Eco Natural Green Tea BB Cream:
- 40% Moisture making the skin moist and not sticky
- Makes the skin clear and translucent
- Green tea water instead of just simple water
- Has SPF 25 PA++
- Contains Chamomile to relax the skin, green tea extract for moisture, lavender extract for hypo-allergy, and camellia flower to give brighter skin tone.
- I like the tube, it has a pump so it prevents from excess pouring
- There's no strong scent. I don't really like cosmetics with strong scents and so I do like this one.
- Easy to apply, it's a bit watery so spreading is easy.
- Makes the skin looks moist and not dry. (but not oily)
- It seems a bit dark but once applied to the skin, it blends well.
- It's a bit too watery compared to other BB creams so it might drip on your clothes while applying.
- There's only 1 shade, no other option.
- It's a bit pricey compared to Skinfood
- It doesn't have good coverage
There are a lot of BB cream out here in Korea, and being in my 30's it's a have must since you don't have the clean, flawless skin you had when you were in your 20's :P. Which one do you like?