Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Before And After Glampalm

My hair is quite a mess so I either tie up in a pony or use a flat/curling iron to fix my hair. As I am not morning person, I choose to have my hair tied up in a pony. 

I have a fine hair, so after a permanent wave and dying my hair, my hair has been very frizzy and unmanageable. So I use Glampalm flat iron to straighten my hair. (I've had the permanent wave months and months ago but there's some wave left on my hair, as seen on BEFORE picture, and it's only in just one side).


The temperature I used on the iron is about 160 degrees C. I don't want too high since I don't want to further damage my hair. The picture doesn't actually show but my hair is a bit more shinier than before using it. 

Visit Glampalm's facebook page, they are giving away free iron! www.facebook.com/glampalm



No comments:

Post a Comment