Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Skin 79 Color BB Cream


It's really been a while since my last blog post. And as I am quite busy with work, which is just an excuse, I wasn't really able to write anything.


Another post on BB cream. I have tried several BB creams from Skinfood, Innisfree, Missha, Hanyul etc. and one of my all time favorite BB cream is from Skin79. I first came to know this brand from a friend. She asked me to get this for her so I purchased one for me to save delivery charge. And since then, I have been using this everyday as my skin is no longer flawless and going to work without any, well it's not going to happen anymore.
There are 5 color for different skin types. Pink, Orange, Gold, Purple, and Green.
Orange is for those who have a lot of blemish; Gold for skin with no elasticity; Purple for rough and dry skin, Green for uneven skin; and the one I use always is PINK which is for oily and wider pores.

I usually don't repurchase BB creams as I want to try new ones. But for this brand I repurchased after I used up my first.

Why I like it:
1. Has a good coverage for both my blemishes and pores
2. As it is for oily skin, my skin doesn't get oily at the end of the day
3. Easy to apply (but not too watery)
4. Reasonable price ($25 for 40g)
5. Love the pink color bottle (if you don't like the pumping bottle you can always get the tube type).
6. Blends well with your skin
7. It doesn't feel sticky.

There isn't one thing I don't like about this BB cream actually but for those who have darker skin, this only comes in one shade so it might not work well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment