Monday, May 03, 2010

My First Ever...

I have never ever blogged in my life...
just decided recently to do something with my time and write a blog :D

My Cup of Tea.....
I want to blog about things I enjoy doing, and things I like... or somewhat addicted
to such as make-up, US TV series, my niece Chloe...

For the readers, so that they will know who I am and where I came from...
well... I am a going 30, single Korean female, living in Seoul, Korea
but grew up in Manila, Philippines.... youngest of 3 ^^

Hope people reading this blog will enjoy reading as I will enjoy writing it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, go to feedjit, register and post it on your sidebar, it's pretty cool.

    Are you already using Google Analytics? The reports are comprehensive, although... never mind. Let's catch up via Yahoo Messenger. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first follower~~ heheh thanks for following :D

    ReplyDelete