Tuesday, January 14, 2014

CO2 Face Cleanser

There's a fad going around in Korea with CO2 or Oxygen facial Cleanser.
It is said that it removes dirt and dead skin while leaving your face soft and making your face brighter.
And since the weather is cold and my face tends to dry out easily, I've decided to try it myself.
Oseque CO2 Melting cleanser

My colleague used the CO2 Melting Cleanser and recommended that it is really good especially for a sensitive skin like mine.

The Melting Cleanser as it's name says, melts the dirt on your face. One good thing about this is that it melts any makeup you have on your face. All you have to do is apply the cleanser on your dry face (using dry fingers) and massage a little to apply all over. Then leave it for a while. You will be able to see white foam forming around the face and feel the popping feeling.

What I like about this product:
1. I don't have to use any makeup remover and my face feels really clean after wash.
2. Some of the blackheads and whiteheads are gone (only some~)
3. My sensitive skin doesn't get irritated
4. Doesn't dry up my skin too much (as compared to other cleansers)

What I dislike (but not hate):
1. It takes a while before all the popping finishes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment